Saturday, May 16, 2015

Goal Completed, What's Next?

Liquid from Freedom35Blog reminded me on Twitter recently that my goal for 2015 is to "Create more income through option trading:  $5000!"

Well, I'm done with my goal for 2015!  This past Friday's expiration pushed me over $5,000 mark!  You can check it out in my Progress tab up above.  Does this mean I can relax and enjoy the rest of the year?  Hells no, I will reset my goal to $10,000!  

Now, I better not lose all my $5,000 in option premiums that I worked so hard for the past few months of the year!  I can never be too cocky, right?!  The market is ever changing and I can not predict the future.  So I tread carefully and make small little wins whenever I can.

In life, we all strive to make money to sustain a certain lifestyle we want.  Everyone is different in their own ways and find their passion as time goes on.  Each passion can lead to opportunities.   What is your passion?

My passion is to grow money out of money!  Unfortunately, money does not grow on trees.  I have been working straight for a dozen years saving up as much as I can after all the expenses that goes out each month.  Even though, I get tired of the mundane routine, I do look forward to going to work and seeing that steady pay check at the end of the month.  But there is an inkling in me to break free of the constraint in the working for the bigger boss life.  

I see people of all walks of life.  The rich wants to work, while the middle class are counting down the days and the poor doing whatever to get by.  One has to change to make a leap from one class to another.  When it comes down to it, it's all about your desire in life!  What makes you go round? 

Most people under estimate me.  Often, I go unnoticed.  I shy away from the attention.  Yet, sometimes I want to be recognized.  It's a double edge sword.  I am a thinker, not a talker.  This is my only outlet to speak my mind freely without any hesitation.  




2 comments:

  1. Great post! I enjoy reading your blog. Congratulations on achieving your goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal. This is an honour hearing it from the mighty option/dividend collector!

      Delete